At The Major Group, we understand that the quality of our services depends on the quality of our employees. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for talented, friendly and motivated people who are interested in money-making opportunities.
We’re Military Spouse-Friendly!
If you think you and The Major Group would be great together, please review the positions available. To be considered for an open position, you’ll need to fill out the form below. If you wish, you can COPY and PASTE your resume text directly into the form.
The following positions are open and applications are being accepted:
This is a work-from-home, contract position with productivity bonuses. Compensation will be discussed in the interview phase.
- To plan and participate in outreach activities via social media and other means to procure potential clients for enrollments in online military spouse career training programs and promotion of employment resources for military spouses.
Key Outreach Responsibilities
- Represent The Major Group (TMG) in seeking prospective students for TMG partner schools’ MyCAA-approved online training programs
- Promote partner companies’ employment resources
- Verify eligibility for MyCAA grant
- Actively seek potential clients in various social media outlets and other networking atmospheres
- Update TMG via regular reporting
- Attend scheduled TMG conference calls
- Forward planner
- Comfortable interacting with different groups of clients/contacts
- Able to work independently
- Excellent writing, grammar, and spelling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational and research skills
- Microsoft Office
- Strong social media presence
To apply for a position, please complete this form:
If you’d like to know when we have new courses, new programs, new ideas, new promotions — you know, all new and good stuff — then get on this email list. We keep messages short and sweet, and only send them when there’s something really good happening, like giving away a vacation (yeah, we did that).