The scholarship winner will receive 100% paid tuition assistance for an eligible certification program offered through The Major Group, plus the cost of the certification exam for the winner’s chosen program.
The Major Group’s quarterly Military Spouse Scholarship opportunity is offered in partnership with The National Military Family Association.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Military spouses of active duty U.S. military service members, regardless of rank
- Military spouses of National Guard and Reserve Component members, regardless of rank
- Military spouses who may not qualify or have already used their MyCAA grant funding. If you’re not sure, go ahead and apply!
Who is NOT eligible to apply?
- Military spouses of veterans
How do I apply?
What if I’ve already used my MyCAA funds, or don’t qualify for MyCAA?
- Then this military spouse scholarship is for you! Our scholarship is offered specifically for military spouses who have either used their MyCAA grant or are otherwise ineligible due to their spouse’s military rank.
What if I already have my MyCAA eligibility?
- Spouses eligible for MyCAA may enroll in a Major Group course using MyCAA funding and apply for the scholarship to pay for additional training. Talk to a Career Development Specialist about using MyCAA funds.
- Military spouses of service members in the ranks E1-E5, O1-O2 and W1-W2 may enroll immediately using MyCAA grant funds. Jump on over and complete our Enrollment form to get started.
How can I use this military spouse scholarship?
- Winners of our scholarship must use it with one of The Major Group’s certified career training programs.
- The scholarship cannot be used towards degree programs or for any certificate programs not offered by our partner schools.
- The scholarship will NOT be awarded as a cash prize.
STILL CONSIDERING YOUR OPTIONS?
Check out our entire MyCAA-approved program offerings:
If you’d like to know when we have new courses, new programs, new ideas, new promotions — you know, all new and good stuff — then get on this email list. We keep messages short and sweet, and only send them when there’s something really good happening, like giving away a vacation (yeah, we did that).